Welcome to the CoreWalking Podcast, with your hosts Jonathan FitzGordon and Alex Mabilon. Join them on a journey into the body and mind gaining insights for moving, healing and aging gracefully.
Our modern lifestyle forces us to sit at every corner of our world.
And who doesn't love sitting? Jonathan and Alex talk about
the dangers of excessive sedentarism, ways in which
to modify our routines to avoid sitting too much and
how to sit in the best possible way to serve our bodies.
In this Podcast...
• Chair Yoga
• Our Modern Sedentary Lifestyle
• Types of Chairs (and which chairs are less "harmful" to our health)
• Tips and Tricks to To Get Around Mandatory Sitting
• Illnesses Stemming from Excessive Sitting
• Why Movement Is Necessary to Maintain a Healthy Body
Wood Beaded Seat Cover
Don't forget to subscribe here
and leave a review.
* This podcast is produced, edited and mixed by Alex Mabilon *
It isn't all that hard to make changes to the way you walk and experience less pain, greater mobility, and better energy.
Walking is the best way to bring permanent change to the body because we all do it, and we do it over and over again...
Copyright 2019, Corewalking - Disclaimer