Welcome to the CoreWalking Podcast, with your hosts Jonathan FitzGordon and Alex Mabilon. Join them on a journey into the body and mind gaining insights for moving, healing and aging gracefully.
Don't be fooled by its name. Tennis elbow, and its close and often
overlooked friend golfer's elbow, affect more than just
the tennis player or the golf aficionado. Any person subjecting
themselves to repetitive stress can suffer from tennis or golfer's elbow.
We tackle the affliction in this episode and offer remedies and
strategies to relieve you pain from tennis elbow and work toward
kissing it goodbye forever.
In this Podcast...
• What do biking and tennis elbow have in common?
• How to be your own healer in curing your throbbing elbow
• The fragility and complexity of the elbow joint
• Using the core to prevent flare-ups of tennis elbow
• The shoulder's involvement in tennis elbow pain
• The wrist and its relation to pain in the elbow
• When to know when tennis elbow surgery might be necessary (never)
Flexor Muscle at the Elbow
Triceps (extensor of elbow)
Extensor carpi radialis brevis
Humeroulnar & Humeroradial Joint
Don't forget to subscribe here
and leave a review.
* This podcast is produced, edited and mixed by Alex Mabilon *
Pain Relief One Simple Step at a Time
It isn't all that hard to make changes to the way you walk and experience less pain, greater mobility, and better energy.
Walking is the best way to bring permanent change to the body because we all do it, and we do it over and over again...
Copyright 2020, Corewalking - Disclaimer