Welcome to the CoreWalking Podcast, with your hosts Jonathan FitzGordon and Alex Mabilon. Join them on a journey into the body and mind gaining insights for moving, healing and aging gracefully.
What to do with your big butt muscle, gluteus maximus, during the yoga practice is a source of endless confusion for students and teachers alike. While I am big on saying relax your butt it isn’t really relaxing—it is an issue of whether it is working correctly or not.
In this Podcast...
• Why Jonathan's approach to bridge pose differs from the classic yoga bridge
• The proper way to rise into bridge pose and remain properly aligned in the asana
• What a student can learn about her body from performing bridge pose
• What bridge pose has to do with standing and walking with a properly aligned body
• The plethora of variations that derive from bridge pose
• Whether there are therapeutic uses for bridge pose
Block Between the Thighs to Bridge
Shoulder Stand to Bridge
Standing Psoas Stretch
Cactus on the Back
Don't forget to subscribe here
and leave a review.
* This podcast is produced, edited and mixed by Alex Mabilon *
Pain Relief One Simple Step at a Time
It isn't all that hard to make changes to the way you walk and experience less pain, greater mobility, and better energy.
Walking is the best way to bring permanent change to the body because we all do it, and we do it over and over again...
Copyright 2020, Corewalking - Disclaimer